Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Room for Rent- $270/month- West Philly- Jan. through April

Erik Ruin, my friend and yours, says:
Hello Philly folks-
my roommate Dan & I are looking for someone to live in the third room of our West Philly apartment from January through April. it's conveniently located at 45th & Pine, and cheaply priced at $270/month + utilities. after April, we're all planning on moving out, as the house looks like it'll likely be changing owners.
the room is good-sized, with a decent amount of light, 2 small closets & access to more storage space. Dan & I both work at home much of the time, and are friendly but very independent. we're hoping you'd be much the same. there's also my cat Ozzy, who's very friendly toward humans, but occasionally less so to other furry creatures.
if you're interested, please get in touch with me. [You can leave a comment below, or if you know Erik you can find him directly.]
please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.
thank you,
erik

No comments:

Post a Comment