Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sublet Anna's beautiful room! May thru June 2010



My friend Anna is looking for a subletter! She is a sweet, curious, energetic person whose room is beautiful (see below) and I'm sure has fabulous energy going on.
Sublet my beautiful room! May thru June 2010

I'm traveling to India for two months and am seeking a responsible subletter for my beautiful room. It's a huge bedroom with two large windows on the second floor of a spacious three-bedroom house. The house is two floors (landlord lives on the third floor) with hardwood floors throughout, located on a cute, quiet block in Cedar Park (near 49th and Springfield). You'd be sharing the house with two friendly, considerate roommates. I'll be leaving the first week in May and returning at the end of June. Room is furnished with plenty of space for your things. You'd pay $400 per month, prorated based on your move-in/move-out dates. Great temporary living situation for an individual (or couple!) in transition. Contact me if interested: murpheya[at]gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment