Monday, April 12, 2010

Chava is looking for a place in West-ish PHL

Chava, a friend of -nickt.-, is moving to Philly as of May 1st and looking for somewhere pet-friendly to live. Chava knows it won't be easy, but is dedicated to finding a place for all the associated dogs, cat and rats. Throughout our email exchange, I had a hard time not singing the "Chaveleh" song from Fiddler on the Roof. Maybe you will too.
I am flexible about neighborhoods - don't know the city that well - but want to be somewhat convenient to Penn. Here's what I'm looking for:

-As close to Penn as possible would be nice, but not a huge deal
-At least 1 bedroom
-Allows dogs and cats
-Preferably 1st floor
-Fenced-in back yard
-Cheap is good! But up to $1000
-May/June move-in date

I am also definitely open to a shared situation, but I have a bit of a menagerie (two small dogs, a cat, and two rats - the rats can stay in my room, but the cat needs to be able to wander the house), so I'm thinking it's unlikely. Any roommates would obviously have to like animals. Also, a vegan/vegetarian house would be awesome, but as long as people are at least veg-friendly, I'm good. People should also be relaxed, queer friendly, and just generally open/accepting/non-judgmental.

Thanks a lot!

Chava

Chava can be reached at chavasb-at-gmail-dot-com.

No comments:

Post a Comment