Monday, April 5, 2010

Looking for roommate/roommates in fabulous Brooklyn apt - now only $1450!

My old buddy Jeannine and her girlfriend Emma are looking for someone or someones to fill their second bedroom! Jeannine is one of most delightful, thoughtful and fun people I've ever known. She's also been the most stylish since we were like 13. And one time when we were 15 she generously let me hit on a guy we both liked, so I kind of owe her...
As of June 1st or possibly sooner I am looking to fill the second room in my apartment with either one person or even better, a couple. The room has its own bathroom, an outdoor deck that runs the length of the apartment (table, grill, plants, hammock, etc.), ample closet space...in general an awesome space in a large, clean and hip apartment. We are steps from the F train in a neighborhood called Carroll Gardens (20 mins to 14th st in Manhattan), close to Park Slope and Cobble Hill. The neighborhood is brownstone-Brooklyn-meets-contemporary community with tons of restaurants, shops and bars.

You would be living with myself and my girlfriend Emma (Emma works in the film industry and I am in grad school). Our lease ends October 31st when we will be moving elsewhere.

$1450 for the room (it is large, would consider two friends who don't mind sharing the space).

Let me know who is interested! Amazing summer living...

xo-
Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment