Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fresh blood for Philly, in search of a home! Sept/Oct 1st.

Aryenish is a friend of Jamie E's from college. Jamie is one of the most delightful people I know. Aryenish seems pretty rad so far too, and of course wants to live in West Philly-the-best-Philly.
I have an awesome little dog and want to be close to a park (Clark or otherwise) for her. I am hoping to move end of September-October 1st-ish. It seems like there are a lot of houses that will be open Sept 1 so if I found something really rad then maybe I could find a subletter for 3-4 weeks or something.

I can pay no more than $500 including utilities, but would prefer less (obvi). I'd love to live with 1-2 other people in a bright, veg-friendly, queer poc friendly, quiet, and SUPER clean house that has even a small yard for midnight pee runs. Apartment buildings and living with cisgendered men are the only things I do NOT want.

No comments:

Post a Comment