Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Boathouse wants you!


My friend Hilary, who is known in Philly for her tattoos and known to me for being awesome ten years ago in Ohio, says her friend Alyssa needs some new roomies at the Boathouse. (It's not really a boat. I think.)

BOATHOUSE - the 2nd and 3rd floor of 45xx Kingsessing Ave.
2 Rooms are available, one by the end of July, the other by the end of August.

$443 /mo. + utilities.

Both rooms are on the second floor, closet space in each room, with a full bathroom and huge, bright living room.

The living room is currently a studio-like work-space with two couches that will stay (though I am not opposed to getting rid of one, if an interested rentee has one), a couple desks , bookcase, sewing machine.. and is very open for re-arrangement.

The kitchen, an additional bathroom, and my room are on the third floor. There is also roof access onto the second floor roof (with mini-grill, and room for potted plants and chairs), as well as a ladder up to the top of the house.

Additionally, there is storage space in the basement, with a washer . and room for bikes in the main hallway. The house is also home to my two cats. I'd like to avoid more pets in the house, if possible.

I am going on my 3rd year here, both roommates are parting ways, but I'd like to stay. It's less than a block to Clark Park and its farmers markets, close to coffee shops, Baltimore Ave, and your choice of trolley stops.

we will post more photos soon but here's a few for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment