Monday, December 27, 2010

Looking for communal housing in West Philly the Best Philly! Starting March

Julie R was the intern for Philly Stands Up last year, and interviewed me about my PSU* experiences back in the day. We instantly bonded over Jewish geography, of course, and I find Julie to be delightful and good potential housemate together -- I can testify to J's cooking.

hey folks! i am looking for a place to live in west philly starting around march. i just graduated from oberlin college in ohio, and lived in west philly this past summer. i love sharing and building home with intentionality, food, giggles, glitter, and queers. if you are in need of a housemate or know of a house that is: my email is jujub88 [at] gmail [dot] com
*Not Philly Student Union or Penn State University, sillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment