Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1br by Rittenhouse for February: $1400

Sue was my supervisor when I volunteered in the ED at my work. Sue was an awesome buddy and cheerleader for me during my epic job search last year, and is herself a fabulous nurse and mom and leader and a friend of Bull's brother Joseph from high school. How funny is that! I'm a giant fan of Sue's. This is from Mercedes, a coworker of hers. Pricetag: $1400 includes heat and hot water. Contact her at blackstone (at) email (dot) chop (dot) edu
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Spacious 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Victorian townhouse 1 block from Rittenhouse square. Features include fireplace and large bay windows. Available as early as February. Contact Mercedes if you (or friends) are interested.

Thx, Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment