Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two-bedroom apartment you want to live in! May 1st, in West Philly the Best Philly!

Rachel M, who I have known from always since I was a tiny gay and she was an only slightly-less-tiny gay, and her special ladyfriend are moving up the street and leaving behind an excellent apartment. Trust me, you want to go there. Excellent locale, good price for these gloriously gentrified days.... and some sweet memories. Comment below.

Eileen and I are moving up the street! Do you know anyone who wants to rent our apartment?

The details:

Large bi-level two bedroom apartment available May 1st.

-48th St. at Walton Ave. (1/2 block north of Baltimore Ave)

-large, sunny living room with bay windows

-connected kitchen with gas stove, full sized refrigerator and adequate storage

-two bedrooms upstairs: one very large bedroom and one smaller bedroom

-full bathroom upstairs and ½ bath downstairs

-HUGE amount of storage space! Large closets everywhere!

-Heat and hot water included!

-$875/month

3 comments:

  1. omg how i miss west philly rent and spaciousness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am interested in this space :o)
    My e-mail is annaleejude@gmail.com
    Let me know if it is still available!

    ReplyDelete