Friday, April 29, 2011

June 1st: Liza is looking for a new housemate in South Philly!

Liza is one of those people from the childhood that shows up in the grownuphood and makes me giggle every time I see her. She was friends with Roz, one of my BFFs from camp, and I remember thinking Liza was really cool because she had a bag that was maroon corduroy. Now she lives in Philly and is looking for a new housemate. Read on!
The house:

The room available is the large bedroom at the front of the house. My room is smaller, and there is a tiny third bedroom in the back that I use as my studio. There is one bathroom. Downstairs is a large living room, dining room and kitchen that are pretty much furnished since I’ve been in this house for 3 years. Basement has washer/dryer and storage space. There is a yard in the back that I did a little work on last summer, but I would love it if you're interested in helping too! Rent is $550 each per month, plus utilities (electric, gas, internet) starting June 1. First and last due for move in.

The neighborhood:

We're on a quiet side street between Christian and Carpenter, just three blocks from the Italian Market, a few blocks from countless Vietnamese and Mexican restaurants, walking distance from Superfresh, Whole Foods, and Acme. Hawthorne Yoga is half a block away, and in the summer there is a public pool less than half a block away. Close to the Broad Street Line and bus lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment