Friday, May 13, 2011

A really cheap bed!

Aryenish is an aforementioned good friend of my beloved Jamie E's, and while A and I have yet to actually meet we are now sharing a city and a community and many friends. Here is a bed.

Hi All,

This will be my final "moving" email. I just wanted to let you know that I'm selling my 5 month old bed. If you know anyone interested I would love to be connected with them. I'm selling the mattress, "box spring" (it's IKEA style), and frame for $125. It's:

- a double size
- from IKEA and has the original receipt (with a 25 yr warranty) and manual
- it's pretty light and assembled, but you can disassemble it if you like (I have the original wrench, which is the only tool you need) to fit into a car or anything else
- bed bug free!

Forward widely!

Love and tofu,

*aryenish

No comments:

Post a Comment