Saturday, September 24, 2011

NYC: Heath in search of Housing

My sweet friend Heath is looking for a place to live in Brooklyn, see below for details. Heath and I met at a conference years ago, and then I was delighted to have him move to my city. We giggled and gossiped and ate a very particular set of food and watched a lot of Gilmore Girls together for years, and then he left me for NYC. No worries; some people's hearts are in the Big Apple, and I'm no hater. (Right?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone

I'm on the search for an apartment again. This time, ideally a studio or 1 Br. I'd LOVE to stay in the Kensington/Ditmas Park area, but am also open to: Park Slope, Prospect Park South, Prospect-Lefferts Gardens, Prospect Heights, Fort Greene, and Clinton Hill (and you know, it's a house hunt: if you have a lead, I probably want to know about it, no matter where it is).

Here are some details: I'm looking for a studio/1 Br., up to 975/mo. If you live in a big building and think your landlord or management company might have something available, I'd *love* their contact information. Best case scenario is a rent stabilized apt, but dreams are dreams, I know :). I have a cat, and asthma=no carpet for me. Otherwise, I'm a really easy-going tenant. If I could find something before Oct. 1, it could be for a Nov. 1 move in, otherwise, for Dec. 1.

Let me know if you have any leads!
Thanks so much,
heath.

p.s. I might consider a housemate, in the right circumstances, so if you know of any rooms opening, it's worth sending on to me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment