Thursday, October 20, 2011

JJ our neighborhood photographer seeks a housemate. Jan 2012

JJ, one of the people you regularly see around West Philly with a camera -- one of the tallest of this category -- has a sweet house on Osage somewhere, not too far from "Earth Cup" (ex-Sam's Place, and always Sam's Place in my heart). There are always like three or four people living there. They sometimes have house concerts -- the chill kind -- and totally a clean, nice, interesting house of clean, nice, interesting people. As far as I can tell, because I don't know this Amanda person. (Have you noticed the inverse relationship between how many credits I'm taking in school and the quality of my descriptions here on YL?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You guys are familiar with our lovely space and vibe. As Amanda must return to NYC in the new year, we're looking for a new housemate to join us in 2012. Know anyone rad you want to send our way?

----- Housemate wanted, starting Jan 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rad and looking to come your way. Email me at robrien at temple dot edu?

    ReplyDelete