Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sarah's Summer sublet in the South of Philly!

Sarah's name has come up in conversation like eighty different places this past week. Our paths cross hella a lot! Sarah works with a great nonprofit you know, doing solid work, and is friends with stellar people like Sharon and Mike. Also super stylish.

Sarah's looking for a subletter for their sweet place in South Philly. You'd get to live by yourself and hang out with Sarah's two cats and everyone says this place is the cutest and charmingest place. I myself have never had the honor of being there. Here are the details; if you're interested, comment or contact me and I'll hook you up:
Anybody????????? I need someone to sublet my house for May through the end of September. I will be leaving my two cats, Stella and Matilda behind for these months; so I really need someone i can trust. As ...most of you know, I have a super cozy, cute house in South Philly that is crazy close to target, the movie theater, and general mummer mayhem. I will be charging $550 per month (+gas and electric which should be no more than $80 per month). I will also leave enough cat food and litter for the time i am away. Are you interested? Know someone who is trust worthy and fur ball loving? Please let me know. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment