Thursday, April 5, 2012

Medical copy editors! (That includes you, nurses! Also regular people...)

Medical copy editors needed - freelance, full-time, or part-time. Email smartincopyeditor [at] comcast [dot] net for more info. This seems like a good gig, interesting and satisfying for you editor-brained types and good for using (or increasing) your knowledge of health-y stuff. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

(Here at YL we keep things a certain level of private, but you know all my people are awesome because you know I'M AWESOME. So hit these people up and get your copy-editing on!)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to clarify that the email address above is NOT for the employer or the person doing the hiring. I am in one of the copy editing positions myself and am helping connect people to my boss. So please don't send me your resume. Just a short message asking for more info. I'm sorry for being so confusing! Thanks so much, Yonah! Love, Suzy

    ReplyDelete