Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ariel is looking for queer West Philly housing!

Ariel comes to me through Rachel T. Rachel is a teacher at a Philly public school with a lot of other delightful rad queers we know.
I am open to different types of housing situations. Ideally I would like to live in an apartment or house with a few other queer identified people because it's more affordable and community is really important to me. I do not have any pets. My family lives in south jersey, so that's where I currently live. Because of that, my timeline for moving is flexible. If I find the right West Philly spot with people I connect with, I'm ready to move right away. I will be working for a non-profit, and going to school.

If Ariel seems like a good match, contact arielhzander [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment